Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Switching up style

Hey guys,

So this week has been something else, the weather is either too cold or too hot. Which to me is extremely annoying because I don't know wtf to wear! I wanted to look nice so I decided to wear a long skirt with my boots for the first time. I have worn this skirt before during the summer but I was able to transition it into fall. I wanted a contemporary kardashion look so I added the wide belt to highlight my waist. I also wore a leotard so that I wouldn't get annoyed with keeping the top tucked under the skirt. I loved this look I even pinned the skirt up to create a whole new skirt with amazing detail. My sister even thought it was a different skirt. I added the leather jacket for a edgy city look and to bring out the pale pink color from the skirt. Moral of the story is to just get creative with your clothes because you never know what you'll come up with.

Shay

Long sleeved Leotard Forever 21
Long skirt Target
Leggings Forever 21
Belt unknown
Leather jacket Forever 21
Boots Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment