Friday, July 17, 2015

Comfy and chic

Hey Ya'll!

So these past days the weather has been either sunny or rainy. So I wanted to be as comfy as possible but still lookin right.
So these Forever 21 denim joggers were perfect for the occasion. They fit kind of weird so size up if you can. Also if your tall they will hit just above the ankle. I love the varsity band on them because it makes them look more sporty and casual. Pairing these joggers with a crop top is perfect because the back of the pants might look a little baggy. So pairing with the crop top will help balance your body shape and to me would take away from the little extra baggage you might have with these joggers. Also adding these little white Ked sneakers kept my outfit low key and super cute. I also didn't put on any makeup for these shots so that is the real me.

Shay 

Sporty joggers pants Forever 21
Floral crop top Forever 21
White sneakers Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment