Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fairytale Summertime

Hey y'all!

I'm so glad you came back to read again, I really do appreciate the loyalty. Just to let everybody know I love me a good fairytale. Fairy tales are my ultimate escape. I love some love, drama, magic and glamour.

In most Disney fairy tale's there's always a Lil drama, love, magic and a whole lot of glamour. There magical because they draw you back to listen to one after the other, over and over again. Fairy tales are the reason that I still dream and carry a pocket full of wishes. So I will always represent as much as I can when it comes to Disney anything.

This outfit was so much fun, the overalls aren't long to the ankle but there not impossible to work with when it gets colder, so I'm looking forward to that.

The t shirt is indeed the sea shell top from The Little Mermaid. It was a special order from Red Bubble.com there amazing when it comes to art and special apparel.

The sneakers are from the new Disney Vans collection there the low top princess edition. There super comfortable and there affordable only $65? Yes please! If you have a wide foot just go a size up.

My sea shell/starfish bangle bracelets are from Forever 21 there were under $4 and my Little Mermaid bunny was handmade by dumb bows.com it was also $4.

This outfit was fun, magical and now one of my favorites.

Overalls jeans Target
Sea shell t shirt Red Bubble.com
Seashell/starfish bangle Bracelets Forever 21
Little Mermaid Pin Dumb bows.com at etsy.com
Disney Edition Vans, Vans

Shay 💖

https://instagram.com/p/45YcjBIswI/


No comments:

Post a Comment