Friday, July 3, 2015

Just the beginning

This is the photo that started it all. My first crop top moment, it was thrilling and ment everything to me. Getting the top over my head was the easy part. The hard part was recognizing myself in a crop top. Having to let go of the insecurities and the what if's and just wear the damn clothes.
The crop top opened my creativity to how I style my outfits. Now most of my outfits involve a crop top. And the breeze on a hot summers day is a totally refreshing and freeing.
Most of my crop tops come from H&M and Forever 21. There really affordable and the styles are just about endless.
Throughout the summer is going to be a adventure and I'm honored that you all will be joining me.

Shay 

My crop top Forever 21
My harem pants ASOS
Gold strap Sandals Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment