Friday, July 17, 2015

Date night with Ant Man

Hey Y'all!

Last night was a perfect date night to the movies with my babe. We went to go see Marvels Ant Man which was amazing. It had all the right amounts of action, special effects, Easter eggs, Witt and overall story line. I loved that it was straight forward and not a whole lot of gut wrenching drama. Go watch it! 
Now back to the outfit. These are one of my favorite pairs of leggings from Forever 21. They have the right amount of sheer to look fun and sexy. There great for those that are tall and are very comfortable but you should size up if you have hips because there made snug. You could also dress them up or dress them down very easily.
The top was found at H&M and I had to get it because it was just to cute to pass up, especially if the art is of donuts. By the way I love me some donuts. Lol. The top is extremely soft and light for those Summer night breezes. And it draped pretty well for the size.
I'm a size 2X or 3X depending on the cut. But most of the tops from H&M only go up to a size Large or XL but lucky for those that are curvy they are mostly cut wide enough to fit. So always, always try them on before putting it down because you just might be surprised. The sneakers are my Disney princess Vans. And again no makeup.

Shay 

Sheer leggings Forever 21
Donut art top H&M
Disney Princess sneakers Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment