Monday, July 6, 2015

Prints prints prints!

Hey y'all!

Happy 4th of July weekend! Well if you were me my day didn't start till the late afternoon. Recovering from the  celebrations of last night. So I wanted to be comfortable and chic. These pants from Forever 21 did the trick. The print is pretty detailed and I feel stands out from the huge chunky Aztec prints. There wide fit so they flow when you walk and can be worn high waisted for your crop top needs. There sort of true to size but I wanted a relax fit so I sized up. There also extra long so tall girls your prayers have been answered. If you can totally get them you won't be sorry. 

I love prints there everything to me the more different the print the better. So be prepared for more prints throughout future posts.

Aztec print pants Forever 21
Crop top Forever 21
Necklace unknown 
Pink strapped sandals Pay less




No comments:

Post a Comment